Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Turtle Custom Black Yeezy VV
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings(5 customer reviews)
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table below.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
10 (US), 11 (US), 12 (US), 13 (US), 14 (US), 15 (US), 5 (US), 6 (US), 6.5 (US), 7 (US), 7.5 (US), 8 (US), 9 (US)