Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table below.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
1 (US), 10 (US), 11 (US), 12 (US), 13 (US), 14 (US), 15 (US), 2 (US), 3 (US), 5 (US), 5.5 (US), 6 (US), 6.5 (US), 7 (US), 7.5 (US), 8 (US), 8.5 (US), 9 (US)